NO.1 Question about order:
1. How to place my order?
Just simple 3 steps to finish your order, upload your photo, choose a size, and submit your order.
2. Can I have a discount when I order my canvas?
Yes, of course. We are often running special discount from time to time. Just check our website and use our coupon code at check out, you can enjoy the discount.
3. When can I receive my canvas?
Generally speaking, it will take 5-7 business days from factory to your door.
4. Can I have a change of shipping address?
Yes, absolutely, just contact us via email: [email protected] or chat with us via online service.
5. If my canvas was damaged, what can I do?
We regret to hear that, even though we try our best to make your canvas arrives in a safe condition, but if damaged happen, take a picture of damage and contact us, we will reprint the order and ship to you as soon as possible.
6. Do you offer special discount to commercial customer?
Yes, we do. We have built a good relationship with many large companies to carry out their order requirement. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
7. Are there any additional cost for my order?
No, you can totally rest assured. All prices on our website are transparent, without any hidden cost.
8. Am I able to preview my canvas print before ordering?
Yes, if you have any requirements regarding your images you may leave us order notes when you place your order, then we will do it accordingly or offer a preview via e-mail, [email protected]
You can see a preview online before purchasing. If it is the first time that you use our photo editor, it is important for you to read the following instructions.
(1) Please see the following screenshot of the editor, and there are some instructions for your reference.
(2) If your image is very large, it may take some time to upload photo, please wait patiently. Or you can send us image via email. Google drive or drop box, then we will get back to you with preview and create order manually.
(3) Canvas wrap is the side / border of canvas. Please be aware if you select mirror wrap, the editor will not display correct mirror wrap, it will show white color instead. But our designer will do mirror wrap for your photos before printing. For glass / acrylic print and alumminum / matal print, the canvas wrap option is unavailable.
(4) At present, the editor is unavailable for photo collage and split canvas. Our technician is still working on it. If you place order for collage photo and split canvas, please close editor straight away and add to cart directly. You can leave us notes if you want to see a preview, then our designer get back to you with 3D preview via email before printing your order.
(5) If you do not want to edit photo by yourself, please just close the editor and add to cart directly. Our designer will edit your photo, if your photo need to be cropped or there is any problem with your photo, we will send you a preview or notification via email. However, if you edit your photo and submit the corrected image, we will use the corrected image for printing.
(6) The editor only shows you the cropping of photo, the image brightness, contrast and clarity maybe a little different when it has been enlarged on canvas, it depends on the quality of your image. Nonetheless, if your image quality is not good for printing, we will also send you notification email.
(7) PDF format cannot be viewed via editor.
9. I am unsure if my image can be printed at the size I want it?
If you have concerns about your image quality please email your images through to [email protected] along with the size which you would like to the print, and then our designers will help to check them and get back to you with preview or advice shortly.
10. What file format do you accept?
Images that can be opened via Adobe Photoshop are all acceptable to us, such as PNG, JPG, PDF and TIF files
11. What is the frame thickness?
The default thickness is 3cm, but we have other thickness (2cm, 3.5cm, 4cm) for your selection.
12. What happens if for any reason I am not quite satisfied?
We so confident that you will be delighted with your canvas that we give money back guarantee if you are not totally happy. This means we will redo the canvas or refund your money.
13. I have changed my mind on sizing, cropping or subject can I change my mind?
If this happens simply email us immediately. If you contact us shortly after ordering we will most likely to be able to fulfill your requirements. However, once we have started the canvas we cannot change anything.
NO.2 Question about image:
1. What size of image can make the best effect canvas?
The minimum size of your photo should be at least 200KB, the clearer of the image, the best effect of the canvas.
2. If I want to change the image that I sent to you before, how can I do?
You need to contact us as soon as possible via email or chat with us online, we’ll tell you how to send us a new image.
You can totally rest assured, you always maintain all copyright ownership of any image you sent to us. And we will never use your image in any manner rather than print them for you.
4. If my image can’t be uploaded to your website, how can I do?
Just place your order without any images attached then contact us online or send your photo to the email: [email protected]
5. Will the color of my image change on canvas?
It won’t happen, if you worry about that, email us via: [email protected] we can offer preview to you.
6. How do I know if my image can be printed on canvas?
Don’t worry about that, we will check it and let you know if it can be printed after you upload the photo.
NO.3 Question about shipping:
1. Where can I get the shipping tracking number?
When your order was shipped, we will email you a shipping notification email with the tracking number.
2. If I need my canvas by a certain day, how can I do?
If you need your canvas by a certain day, you can contact us at: [email protected] or you can indicate it in the note box, and then we can arrange a rush shipping for you.
3. What is the shipping option? Which shipping company do you use?
We use Australia Post, Fedex, DHL and it usually takes 5-7 business days.
4. How much do you charge for shipping?
$14.59 per order for Australia wide. $19.95 per order for other countries.
5. What is your delivery time?
We will produce your canvas and arrange shipping within 24 hours after we got your payment.
6. Can I change my shipping address?
If your order has not been shipped, it may be changed. But if your canvases have been shipped, then it can’t be changed. So if you want to change your address, you should contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible.
NO.4 Question about canvas:
1. What is canvas prints?
Canvas Prints is the product of an image printed onto canvas which is stretched, or gallery-wrapped, onto a frame and displayed. Canvas prints are typically used in interior design, with stock images, or customized with personal photographs. Canvas prints are designed to reproduce the look of original oil or acrylic paintings on stretched canvas. To ensure durability and quality, our canvas printing is done on artist quality canvas.
2. If the canvas size you offer is not the right size I want, then how can I do?
Just contact us at customer support or email at: [email protected], we can do the canvas size you want.
3. If I not happy with the canvas I received, can I have a refund?
Yes. 90days refund without preconditions.
4. Do you print photo on other types of medium besides canvas?
Yes, of course. We can also print image on acrylic and metal. If you need your photo prints besides canvas, just contact us.
5. Can I choose other color for photo borders other than black and white?
Of course you can. Just contact us, we will do it at your request.
6. Can I print my photo into multi canvas of different sizes?
Yes, you can. Just contact our customer support or email us at: [email protected] We can do multi canvas in different size as you want.
7. Does your canvas is waterproof?
Yes, absolutely. All the canvases we make are all with waterproof and UV-Protection and fade-resist.
8. What canvas do you use?
We only use 80%cotton20%Polyester canvas - no imitations! Our canvas weighs in at a massive 400 grams.
9. Are your canvas eco-friendly?
Yes, of course. We use lasted Epson eco-friendly ink to ensure all the canvases we produce can fit in any sensitive indoor environment
10. Do you sell rolled canvas?
Yes, we do, just contact us at [email protected]
11. Will my canvas be ready to hang after it arrives?
Yes. Every canvas we make are all with stretched wooden framed, they are all ready to hang on your wall.
12. How do you pack canvases?
For stretched canvas prints, we will pack the canvas wrapped in shrink film and a corner protection at each corner. For rolled canvas, we will roll it up and place in a tube.
13. How long will the canvas last? What inks and printer do you use?
We only use genuine Epson quality inks and Epson Printer. It will never fade for a lifetime.
14. How to clean my canvas?
You can clean your canvas with a wet cloth.
15. What is the difference between Gallery Wrap and Solid Color Wrap?
Gallery wrap means the image is folded around the frame. Solid Color Wrap means the image stops at the front edge of the frame and the canvas border is color, this is a good choice if the subject of your image goes to the edges of the picture.
16. Can I have the canvas sent to another address as a gift?
Yes, no problem. Simply enter the recipient’s delivery address and we will post the canvas to them. No invoice or receipt is sent with the canvas.
17. Will finished canvas look like the image on my computer screen?
Every computer screen displays images differently. Unless you have a profiled monitor, it may not display accurate colors. We always visually check that images look their best and do minor color-management at no charge to ensure a good print.
Have a question that is not listed? Contact us below: