There are three different canvas wrapping options for selection.
1. Mirror Wrap: The sides of the frame will be a mirror or a copy of your image edge.
2. Gallery Wrap: The sides of the frame will be a continuation of your images.
3. Solid Color Wrap: The sides of the frame will be a solid color depending on your selection. The default color is white, if you need other color, please leave us order notes.
1.Mirror wrap is the default wrapping option.
2.If you choose other color wrap for your order, please leave us notes for what color you want.
3.If there is person's body close to the edge of your image, it is better not to choose gallery wrap and mirror wrap, as it will look strange or the person's body will be wrapped around canvas sides.
How To Hang Acrylic Prints
Easy to hang, it only takes a few seconds to hang acrylic glass prints on your wall.
There are two ways to display your acrylic on wall:
(1) Corner Mounting: thrill a hole at four corners and hang with silver bolts.
(2) Metal hanging bracket: with a bracket on the back of acrylic and hang with hook.
How To Hang Aluminum Prints
Easy to hang, it only takes a few seconds to hang aluminum prints on your wall.
There are two ways to hang aluminum prints:
(1) Corner Mount: thrill a hole at four corners and hang with silver bolts.
(2) Metal hanging bracket: with a bracket on the back of aluminum and hang with hook.
You can see a preview online before purchasing. If it is the first time that you use our editor, it is important for you to read the following instructions.
1. Please see the following screenshot of the editor, and there are some instructions for your reference.
2. If your image is very large, it may take some time to upload photo, please wait patiently. Or you can send us image via email. Google drive or drop box, then we will get back to you with preview and create order manually.
3. Canvas wrap is the side / border of canvas. Please be aware if you select mirror wrap, the editor will not display correct mirror wrap, it will show white color instead. But our designer will do mirror wrap for your photos before printing. For glass / acrylic print and alumminum / matal print, the canvas wrap option is unavailable.
4. At present, the editor is unavailable for photo collage and split canvas. Our technician is still working on it. If you place order for collage photo and split canvas, please close editor straight away and add to cart directly. You can leave us notes if you want to see a preview, then our designer get back to you with 3D preview via email before printing your order.
5.If you do not want to edit photo by yourself, please just close the editor and add to cart directly. Our designer will edit your photo, if your photo need to be cropped or there is any problem with your photo, we will send you a preview or notification via email. However, if you edit your photo and submit the corrected image, we will use the corrected image for printing.
6. The editor only shows you the cropping of photo, the image brightness, contrast and clarity maybe a little different when it has been enlarged on canvas, it depends on the quality of your image. Nonetheless, if your image quality is not good for printing, we will also send you notification email.
7. PDF format cannot be viewed via editor.